She was so eager to help me. She measured and mix the dry ingredients. She also crushed the oreo cookies. I did mix the wet ingredients.
Here's the cookie dough.
She drop the dough on a wax paper using 1 tbsp measuring spoon. The dough doesn't stick much to the hands which is good.
Our little boy tried to sneak and tasted the dough.
Look at these pretties. Little boy got the first bite.
I have to baked them longer because 8mins is too soft for my liking. I used 70% Dark Chocolate. You can use any chocolate chips you like.
You can see the melted marshmallows as well as the chocolate chips. Yummm!
Once it cooled down the marshmallows will harden a bit and adds chewy texture to the cookie.
Verdict: This cookie is delicious. I love the texture. For me, this cookie is not like any ordinary cookies I made before. It is really good. Hubby loved it so much.
Name: Oreo S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup crushed Oreos (remove the cream).
1 1/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Butter (salted or unsalted), room temp
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Chocolate Chip or crushed chocolate. You can add more to your liking.
1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
Oven temp: 350C Baking Time: 6-8 mins Yield: 22 small cookies using 1 tbsp
1. Cream butter, brown and white sugar. Add egg. Mix together. Add Vanilla Extract. Mix.
2. Combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Chocolate Chips, Mini Marshmallows and crushed Oreos. Add to the butter mixture.
3. Combine everything. I used rubber spatula to combine all ingredients.
4. Drop 1 tbsp cookie dough unto a pan with wax paper or you may grease the pan if you prefer this method. Place dough 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in the oven at 350C for 6-8mins or longer if you want crunchy cookies.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is very simple. You can have fun making it together with your kid/s. If you are thinking of selling something, you can try selling these too. Cha Ching!
We hope you'll try this cookie recipe and let us know in the comments if you did. If you have any questions, drop us a comment down below anytime.
Talk to you again guys soon. See you!